Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Talk about Pressure


I am learning how to blog with a deadline. I chose this photo because I see myself sitting down, half shadow, half broken concrete. Hum ...
Backing up abit, I gravitate towards actually shooting nature photography, but also enjoy hunting through old vernacular photography. I have an old box of photographs a relative gave me years ago. When you have no idea who the people are in a photograph, the joy comes from appreciating the era, the architecture, the costume, and the composition, among other elements.
I have begun this journey as a PV student of photography so I can capture what I see into an image that becomes three dimensitional. I expect to achieve this skill by the time I graduate.
My best photography-related memory is capturing the images of my son as he grew up and capturing the many wonderful adventures I have taken with my husband over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment